Tuesday 3 March 2015

Location props & costume report

Due to the fact that I am going to crop my models out of the main image meant that it does not matter where I take my images just as long as the light is clear and does not produce any shadows over my model therefore I took my photos in a well light room with a white background meaning there was no interference with my images and I could easily crop the model from the rest of the image. I have dressed my models in outfits and makeup that my target audience would be likely to wear so that they would be attracted to the magazine and know that it is being aimed at them such as a white crop top and pink lipstick with thick black eye liner and mascara. I used white headphones as a prop for my main double spread image, this is because the article is about listening to music while revising, which means the image links into the article making the double page easy to understand making it attractive for the target audience. The headphones are white meaning they go with my colour scheme of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment